1. Kagawa, S., "Inter-industry Analysis, Consumption Structure, and the Household Waste Production Structure," Economic Systems Research, vol.17, no.4, pp.409-423, December 2005.
2. Kagawa, S., Tasaki, T. and Moriguchi, Y., "The Environmental and Economic Consequences of Product Lifetime Extension: Empirical Analysis for Automobile Use," Ecological Economics, vol.58, no.1, pp.108-118, June 2006.
3. Kagawa, S., Nakamura, S. and Inamura, H., "Measuring Spatial Repercussion Effects of Regional Waste Management," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, vol.51, no.1, pp.141-174, October 2007.
4. Kagawa, S., Kudoh, Y., Nansai, K. and Tasaki, T., "The Economic and Environmental Consequences of Automobile Lifetime Extension and Fuel Economy Improvement: Japan's Case," Economic Systems Research, vol.20, no.1, pp.3-28, March 2008.
5. Kagawa, S., Nansai, K. and Kudoh, Y., "Does Product Lifetime Extension Increase Our Income at the Expense of Energy Consumption?," Energy Economics, vol.31, no.2, pp.197-210, March 2009.