Student Life


Under the circumstances, most of the international students rent private apartments around the University. In principle, you will have to look for an apartment and make a contract with the support by your student tutor or Japanese speaking friends. When you want to have some help, you may use services of the International Student and Researcher Support Center. For more details, click here.
When you rent a private apartment, please thoroughly understand about the Housing Guarantee System. Please read here.
Dormitories of the University with Japanese students (Japanese language communication skill required)(Japanese only)

Useful Links

Job Hunting

If you wish to stay and work in Japan after graduation, you may apply for Japanese companies in Japan. Job Hunting Support will help you to carry out job hunting successfully. They offer individual consultation with an appointment. For more details, visit the following web pages.

Other Useful Information

Part-time Job

When you wish to work part-time, you must be granted permission at Student Affairs Section. And also you must apply for the permission at Fukuoka Immigration Bureau. For more details, click here.
Kyushu University offers part-time job introduction system.

Japanese Language

Square International has books for Japanese learning. Please feel free to use them.